Custom Computer Systems from ERACC
Impatient to get a quote? Here are URLs for you.
ERA Computers & Consulting builds custom personal desktop and server computers to customer specifications. We specialize in eComStation, GNU/Linux distribution and Unix based computers for individuals, SOHO, SMB and any other entity that needs or wants a computer built to certain specifications. We will also build custom systems with Microsoft's latest Windows Professional operating systems installed. As of the first quarter of 2013 this includes Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8 Professional.
How We Do It
- Custom computer system builds are quoted to the customer based on the customer's specifications.
- A prepayment invoice is created once a system quote is approved.
- Parts for the build are ordered once payment is received and clears at our bank.
- The system is assembled once all parts are received.
- We perform a 48 hour burn-in of the system to discover any hardware faults.
- Following the burn-in the operating system and any required software is installed.
- After the install is done the system is packed and shipped.
ERACC honors the manufacturer warranty on all parts we use in a computer system build. Our own warranty covers procuring and shipping replacement hardware, such as hard drives, RAM, etcetera, at no charge within the first year after the date the system is delivered. Faulty hardware is issued a RMA number from ERACC and is returned to ERACC, at our cost, during this first year for replacement.