Arca Noae has posted a new item, 'USB driver package version 11.13 released'
Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of release 11.13 of
our updated USB stack.
More information about the USB drivers can be found in the wiki.
The changes in this version are mostly related to the USBCALLS interface which
should finally be working correctly now. The USBCALLS interface is used by CUPS,
TAME, Cameraderie, [...]
You may view the latest post at
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
DFSee version 12.5 has been released.
It is a MINOR release, with several small fixes and enhancements,
plus improvements in file recovery, mainly for Linux and OSX.
In the online help and the DFS*.txt files all the options (like '-d:nr') have
been sorted alphabetically now, making them easier to find if there are many.
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning,
filesystem and disk analysis, some file recovery and UNDELETE
and smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks.
More details at:
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Functional changes since 12.4
- CLONE: Updated help/usage with more complete '-b' option description
- CONFIRM command, ignore all keys except Y/N and <Esc> in non-windowed UI
- Disk warnings GEOMETRY/GEOMETRY_EX: added disk-number (Windows only)
- Explicit WARNING if disk LVM geometry has more than 65535 cylinders
- FINDPATH support either DOS or UNIX style path separators, and usage text
- File Dialogs, fixed initial selection BUG in Dir/File lists (visible on Linux)
- File Dialogs, fixed new PATH field handling in FileDialog for UNIX/Linux
- File Dialogs, made the [New directory] work properly for UNIX/Linux
- File recovery: Create/accept proper path seperators '/' for Linux/MAC
- HELP minor update to SCRIPT host variable descriptions ($_rc, PRINT)
- HELP Sorted most options alphabetically in *.TXT and '-?' online help
- LVM: Usage text updated, sorted options, partition versus disk level
- MENU: 'mount physical disk' to DFSee list; text changed to 'accessible'
- OEM versions build more generic, allowing multiple branding and functionality
- Progress -G:0 switch for BAR only, -G:11 for single line percentage (OEM)
- Progress -G:0 show leading units/reason short text on progress bars display
- RUN: status prompt, updated to better reflect SCRIPT return values
- SCREEN refresh on every status-line update using '-refresh' EXE switch
- SCREEN refresh using Ctrl-L now available for any operating system
- SCRIPT PRINT statement to print (string) expression (debugging)
- SCRIPT explicit 'RETURN expression', ends script with given RC
- SCRIPT preserve explicit $_rc assignment value by (user) script
- SCRIPT return $_rc value when reaching end-of-script (no RETURN)
- SCRIPT substitute $_rc for an empty expression on RETURN
- SCRIPT updated HELP section for the PRINT and RETURN statements
- Scripts (to create various USB sticks with LVM): Fixed confirmation/comment bug