Major Major is a mailing list manager, that lets you create and manage
multiple e-mail discussion lists.
(It is not spamming software, because it allows list members to
unsubscribe. In any case, we retain the right to take retaliatory
measures against anyone who uses it to send unwanted mail.)
The latest version has two significant changes.
1. The ability to break up outgoing mail into small batches, each for a
subset of list members, to deal with deal with mail servers that do not
respect the RFC rules about number of mail recipients. Making the batch
limit small is inefficient, and creates a higher load on mail servers,
but might be needed to deal with hostile servers.
2. An option for DMARC compatibility. DMARC is a "standard" implemented
by spammer-friendly mail providers such as AOL and Yahoo, which has the
side-effect of making life difficult for mailing lists. You might need
this option for lists whose members are unable to receive list mail.
lSwitcher is a task switcher application for OS/2 and eCS, which
includes an enhanced replacement for the standard Alt-Tab switcher and
a feature-rich task bar. The program is implemented as both a standalone
application and as a widget for XWorkplace WPS enhancer by Ulrich
Möller. Functionality of both incarnations of the program are very
Version 2.80 can be found at:
The Netlabs lSwitcher Team
Changes in version 2.80
- Placed in Netlabs SVN
- Built with open watcom 2.0 beta
- Fixed priority delta choices to match reality
- Fixed a memory leak in the Xcenter widget
- Added exceptq support for the stand alone version
- lxlited the dlls and exes
- Created an OS/2 style help file
- Added help access from the xcenter widget
- Added accelerator keys for DosKill and SigKill
- Fixed some cosmetic issues with the dialogs
- Fixed an issue where menus failed to work if the taskbar was set to auto hide
- Implemented the reduce desktop option
- Fixed an issue with the taskbar appearing when the mouse was over the border
opposite from its position.
- Fixed a trap that occurred on installing the widget to Xcenter
- Created a warpin install package
- Added buildlevel strings to the EXE and DLLs
We are going organize Online conference "OS/2 Guru Jam Session (2014/july)".
The users, developers and businessmen can join the conference via Internet
(July 25 / friday and July 26 / Saturday, 24 hours/day).
All materials collected during the conference will be published
at the site and available for further discussion.
* You can make the presentation via Skype. What is the topic of your report?
* We can publish (and promote) your application review or message to the community
Post your contact information via web-form -- ecomstation.ru/support.php